Savers (Why must I make this longer?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Silverstone

Originally posted by Peppermintluvv:
Woah, the Savers got an upgrade.
Nice…*sarcasm*

What I also wanted to say;;

What's the upgrade? "Now with 10 times the lies"?

2 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:17 pm

WarriorCat Raven

They better not be lying on the front page. . .

3 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:20 pm

silverfire25

You are running. Running through grass, bushes, rivers, mud. Nothing stops you from running, because if you stop now, they will catch you.
They are after you for one simple reason. The little bundle of fur in your jaws. Yes, you stole it from them, but it was only for the kit's good. Besides, it really isn't 'stealing' when you steal from the thieves themselves. Suddenly, you trip, landing in mud. You try frantically to get up, but you're stuck. You see them closing in on you, and your eyes widen in fear.
Suddenly, there is a battle cry and cats erupt out of the trees, attacking your pursuers. A couple of them help you out of the mud and lead you away from the battle. Once you are far away enough, they stop and look at you. You look back at the cats. One of them is a silver dappled she cat with sapphire eyes. She stares at the mewling cat in your jaws and then at you suspiciously.
"I'm not a kit thief if that's what your thinking," you say quickly.
"But you did take it from the stealers, didn't you?" She inquires.
You nod nervously. Her expression softens and she smiles warmly at you.
"Good. My name is Silverstar. I am the leader of a group of kit savers, the largest actually. We are the Light that Shines in midst of Darkness. We are not just a group, we are a family. We could use brave cats like you to be part of what we do. Would you like to join us?"

--*headdesk*

It was a time of eternal graying. No, not ever darkness. After the greatest stealer unions had fallen, like MegaBoneclan, it brought the savers along with them. Other stealers began to thrive. Instead of terrorizing their neighbors, they were fairly peaceful. The wanders...the very few loners made sure of that.
Those loners were the kit savers.
After all that work trying to demolish the stealers, it turned out that they would be the ones decreasing in size. For a while, they hung low, acting on their own.
Until Spottedstar came around. A kit saver, she had a dream. A dream to reunite the great of the past. Numerous of her fellow savers joined her and there was hope of the savers rising to the top again. She picked Silverdapple, a young she-cat recovering from the shock of falsely being exiled from Skyclan, to be her deputy.
At first, the ranks were small. Nothing compared to the stealers, and it was a turbulent time. But Spottedstar kept them together, until one day she was outraged. Deciding that the savers were not her destiny, she became an rogue, as Silverdapple became Silverstar.
Without Spottedstar, many cats wandered away from hope. Some came back, some did not. It was a even harder journey for Silverstar and her appointed deputy, Wildfire, to gather together cats, as most recruits had never heard about the kit savers or kit stealers. But they kept on going, expanding their territory, sending recruiting patrols out...and sometimes, just waiting for a misplaced cat to wander by.
Only a few moons later, they had triumphed. They had a clan going, growing vaster and vaster each day. The savers adapted to the changing times, yet kept their oldest traditions going. The golden time of the savers had been revived

TERRORIZING? w.t.f

--

fαłł

иøω тħe đαяκ вegıиš тø яıše
šανe чøυя вяeαтħ, ıт'š fαя fяøм øνeя
łeανe тħe łøšт αиđ đeαđ вeħıиđ
иøω'š чøυя ¢ħαи¢e тø яυи føя ¢øνeя

ı đøи'т ωαит тø ¢ħαиge тħe ωøяłđ
ı נυšт ωαииα łeανe ıт ¢øłđeя
łıgħт тħe fυše αиđ вυяи ıт υρ
тακe тħe ραтħ тħαт łeαđš тø иøωħeяe

αłł ıš łøšт αgαıи
вυт ı'м иøт gıνıиg ıи

ı ωıłł иøт вøω
ı ωıłł иøт вяeακ
ı ωıłł šħø¢κ тħe ωøяłđ αωαч
ı ωıłł иøт fαłł
ı ωıłł иøт fαđe
ı ωıłł тακe чøυя вяeαтħ αωαч~

They.did.not.just.add.that.to.their.front.page.

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/17310582/m/8861

4 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 pm

WarriorCat Raven

I hope Snow does something about that. . . Mad

5 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Russia

Admin
FUCK NO

http://marblebeetroots.forumotion.com

6 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:04 pm

SupahNovaDarff

"Join us ... And never go back ..."

HELLZNO

7 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Russia

Admin
I AM FUCKING TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE A FUCKING PEASENT. WE. ARE. PEOPLE. WE DO NOT TERRORIZE OTHERS, WE JUST RP CATS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT STEAL KITS! STOP THE FUCKING BULLSHIT! >:(

8 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:25 pm

WarriorCat Raven

Why?

We're not bad.

Why are they treating us like we are?

They're stupid.

Just. . .no.

9 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Russia

Admin
Just... Dx

HoNk

DaNcE gAmZeE dAnCe!

10 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 pm

America

Global Mod
Global Mod
Raven: Because they have no respect for others, even their own 'friends'.
If I were that Tiger (I think, the person who's friend died) I would have dropped the savers. I don't know why she didn't. . .

11 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:11 pm

WarriorCat Raven

*nods*

12 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Seablossom

*doesn't say anything*

13 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Russia

Admin
Seablossom wrote:*doesn't say anything*

Now, Sea, it's certain savers. Not all. Snowfeather is a good one.

HoNk

DaNcE gAmZeE dAnCe!

14 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:36 pm

SupahNovaDarff

Russia wrote:

What about Wild? (Wildfire100)

15 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:52 pm

Russia

Admin
He's been noobish, but yea, Wild too.

HoNk

DaNcE gAmZeE dAnCe!

16 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Xenoclaw

silverfire25 wrote:You are running. Running through grass, bushes, rivers, mud. Nothing stops you from running, because if you stop now, they will catch you.
They are after you for one simple reason. The little bundle of fur in your jaws. Yes, you stole it from them, but it was only for the kit's good. Besides, it really isn't 'stealing' when you steal from the thieves themselves. Suddenly, you trip, landing in mud. You try frantically to get up, but you're stuck. You see them closing in on you, and your eyes widen in fear.
Suddenly, there is a battle cry and cats erupt out of the trees, attacking your pursuers. A couple of them help you out of the mud and lead you away from the battle. Once you are far away enough, they stop and look at you. You look back at the cats. One of them is a silver dappled she cat with sapphire eyes. She stares at the mewling cat in your jaws and then at you suspiciously.
"I'm not a kit thief if that's what your thinking," you say quickly.
"But you did take it from the stealers, didn't you?" She inquires.
You nod nervously. Her expression softens and she smiles warmly at you.
"Good. My name is Silverstar. I am the leader of a group of kit savers, the largest actually. We are the Light that Shines in midst of Darkness. We are not just a group, we are a family. We could use brave cats like you to be part of what we do. Would you like to join us?"

--*headdesk*

It was a time of eternal graying. No, not ever darkness. After the greatest stealer unions had fallen, like MegaBoneclan, it brought the savers along with them. Other stealers began to thrive. Instead of terrorizing their neighbors, they were fairly peaceful. The wanders...the very few loners made sure of that.
Those loners were the kit savers.
After all that work trying to demolish the stealers, it turned out that they would be the ones decreasing in size. For a while, they hung low, acting on their own.
Until Spottedstar came around. A kit saver, she had a dream. A dream to reunite the great of the past. Numerous of her fellow savers joined her and there was hope of the savers rising to the top again. She picked Silverdapple, a young she-cat recovering from the shock of falsely being exiled from Skyclan, to be her deputy.
At first, the ranks were small. Nothing compared to the stealers, and it was a turbulent time. But Spottedstar kept them together, until one day she was outraged. Deciding that the savers were not her destiny, she became an rogue, as Silverdapple became Silverstar.
Without Spottedstar, many cats wandered away from hope. Some came back, some did not. It was a even harder journey for Silverstar and her appointed deputy, Wildfire, to gather together cats, as most recruits had never heard about the kit savers or kit stealers. But they kept on going, expanding their territory, sending recruiting patrols out...and sometimes, just waiting for a misplaced cat to wander by.
Only a few moons later, they had triumphed. They had a clan going, growing vaster and vaster each day. The savers adapted to the changing times, yet kept their oldest traditions going. The golden time of the savers had been revived

TERRORIZING? w.t.f

--

fαłł

иøω тħe đαяκ вegıиš тø яıše
šανe чøυя вяeαтħ, ıт'š fαя fяøм øνeя
łeανe тħe łøšт αиđ đeαđ вeħıиđ
иøω'š чøυя ¢ħαи¢e тø яυи føя ¢øνeя

ı đøи'т ωαит тø ¢ħαиge тħe ωøяłđ
ı נυšт ωαииα łeανe ıт ¢øłđeя
łıgħт тħe fυše αиđ вυяи ıт υρ
тακe тħe ραтħ тħαт łeαđš тø иøωħeяe

αłł ıš łøšт αgαıи
вυт ı'м иøт gıνıиg ıи

ı ωıłł иøт вøω
ı ωıłł иøт вяeακ
ı ωıłł šħø¢κ тħe ωøяłđ αωαч
ı ωıłł иøт fαłł
ı ωıłł иøт fαđe
ı ωıłł тακe чøυя вяeαтħ αωαч~

They.did.not.just.add.that.to.their.front.page.

1) Ugh, what I said at that other board; do ANY LITTLE CHEESY INTRO YOU WANT. LEAVE US OUT OF IT.
2) That is far from what happened. From what I remember, some user called... ugh, what was it? It had the word 'mint' in their username, I know that for sure, made a kit-saver chat because, and I almost exactly quote, "The stealers have one, why not the savers?" And I kinda agree with that. And as that chat started to grow, it became the group we know as the kit-savers. Jayjerk was a small part of that, though she is the one who kinda turned it into a clan. (btw, don't totally rely on this info, my memorys are eaten by a little troll inside my brain)
3)JUST FIVE BROTHER TRUCKING MINUTES AGO YOU SAID YOU WERE FRAGGIN LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS. THIS MUSIC QUOTE HURTS MY BRAIN WHEN IT IS APPLIED WITH SAVERS. .

17 Re: Savers (Why must I make this longer?) on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Seablossom

Russia wrote:

Okay.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum