Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh look what I found.

+4
Xenoclaw
Kindmoon
Silverstone
silverfire25
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh look what I found. Empty Oh look what I found. Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:14 pm

silverfire25

silverfire25

You are running. Running through grass, bushes, rivers, mud. Nothing stops you from running, because if you stop now, they will catch you. They are after you for one simple reason. The little bundle of fur in your jaws. Yes, you stole it from them, but it was only for the kit's good. Besides, it really isn't 'stealing' when you steal from the thieves themselves. Suddenly, you trip, landing in mud. You try frantically to get up, but you're stuck. You see them closing in on you, and your eyes widen in fear. Suddenly there is a battle cry and cats erupt out of the trees, attacking your pursuers. A couple of them help you out of the mud and lead you away from the battle. Once you are far away enough, they stop and look at you. You look back at the cats. One of them is a silver dappled and white she cat with two torn ears. She stares at the mewling cat in your jaws and then at you suspiciously. "I'm not a kit thief if that's what your thinking," you say. "But you did take it from them, didnt you?" You nod nervously. Her expression softens and she smiles warmly at you. "Good. My name is Silverstar. I am the leader of a group Kit Savers. We are the Light in the Darkness. We are not just a group, we are a family. We could use brave cats like us to be part of what we do. Would you like to join us?"

-
Dapple asked someone to make an intro for them,and that's what WildWing wrote. -_-'
Basically,they're making fun of the stealers?

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/17310582/m/8861

2Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

IF SILVER MAKES THAT THE NEW KIT SAVERS INTRO…*grabs Silver plushie and puts knife near its neck*

3Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:23 pm

silverfire25

silverfire25

"Good. My name is Silverstar. I am the leader of a group of kit savers, the largest actually. We are the Light that Shines in midst of Darkness. We are not just a group, we are a
family. We could use brave cats like us to be part of what we do. Would you like to join us?"(
this was added by Dapple)
"I'm not a kit thief if that's what your thinking," you say.
"But you did take it from the stealers, didn't you?" She inquires
(edited again by Dapple)

Nice! 8DD -edits a bit-
Perfect size actually~

NOOOOOOOOOO!!ASDHF;JDFDOIDFS

4Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

OMGOSH

DAPPLE YOU-- *cuts off Dapple plushie's head*

5Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:27 pm

silverfire25

silverfire25

THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T ADD THAT TO THE FRONT PAGE YET.

6Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

If she does, I think I'll put Meep's newly-Transfigured-into-real-weapons plastic weapons to use upon her...

Do you think we should complain if she does? After all, it is offensive. We could make a stand for her to take it down and report it on the grounds of it being offensive.

7Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 pm

silverfire25

silverfire25

Kindmoon wrote:If she does, I think I'll put Meep's newly-Transfigured-into-real-weapons plastic weapons to use upon her...

Do you think we should complain if she does? After all, it is offensive. We could make a stand for her to take it down and report it on the grounds of it being offensive.
*nods*

I dunno, if others want to,that's fine with me.

8Oh look what I found. Empty ~*#χєησ¢ℓαω#*~ Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

Make WHATEVER cheesy intros you want savers, just leave us out of it!

9Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Xenoclaw wrote:Make WHATEVER cheesy intros you want savers, just leave us out of it!
*thumbs up*

10Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 pm

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

Xenoclaw wrote:Make WHATEVER cheesy intros you want savers, just leave us out of it!
*Thumbs up many times*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

11Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:10 am

Frostcloud

Frostcloud

That intro sounds cheesy anyway.

12Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 pm

WarriorCat Raven

Agree!

13Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

14Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:49 am

Faded

Faded

Woahwoah.
Dapple=Twofaced.
I mean before I rejoined you guys, we chatted in some OTD friends, and I'm pretty sure she knows exactly who I was. Anyway, she was all nice and crap.
But this is like. Not nice and crap.
Twofaced.

15Oh look what I found. Empty Re: Oh look what I found. Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

Faded wrote:Woahwoah.
Dapple=Twofaced.
I mean before I rejoined you guys, we chatted in some OTD friends, and I'm pretty sure she knows exactly who I was. Anyway, she was all nice and crap.
But this is like. Not nice and crap.
Twofaced.
*thumbs up*

Last Christmas I was chatting with her on this thread and she was soooo nice. But her actually LIKING that intro...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum