Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why am I annoyed

+5
Shadowheart
Furry Vine
Azure
America
silverfire25
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why am I annoyed Empty Why am I annoyed Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 pm

silverfire25

silverfire25

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6061048478/m/65610877262/p/1
I just finished reading that once I found out Mercy was apparently 'suspended'.
Lolnope. Hahahaha.She'll never get suspended or banned. Everyone loves her! She's like a queen,oh wait,she's already forum president which is that why everyone loves her.

Okay, about that argument.. I'm done with OOTS. They're all: 'LOLNO. THE WEDDINGS ARE OUR IDEAS!ROFL' 'Just do a wedding that dosen't have to do with warriors,k?'
Cursedmoon is all: 'Lol force-marrying.Like France?KISS." '*burns thread with flame-thrower*
OOTS just needs to stop being titches and think they own EVERYTHING in the world.
She's getting annoying with Hetalia.(Yeah,I'm obsessed with Hetalia and I said it.)
Anyways,once OOTS hears the news that Mercy,thepersonwhoislovedbyeveryone is 'suspended'
Oots is all: 'Mercy is suspended?! Pretend I wasn't here,k?" "Mercy got suspened? *slowly leaves*" I was all: "Hypocrites.AFDJKFBB"
I know,I'm not part of the OTD and OOTS groups,but I lurk.I understand most of what OOTS and OTD is talking about.
Seriously. I'm.annoyed.by.this.annoying.forum.crap.
Dramadramadrama,it's a stinking WARRIOR CATS FORUMS. Not a dumb teenage gossip forum!
I'm done with this drama,I'm done with these ANNOYING n00bs and newbs,Savers,Forums,trolls, Mods,GRAHH. I just don't know why I even bother with my STUPID and pointless rants. All I ever wanted is the forums to be n00b and troll free! But NOOO.HECK,I BET THE MODS DON'T EVEN CARE IF We're the ones getting bashed and wrongly accused!HAHAHHAHAHAHHA.What's the point of being on these forums anyway?! It's just--I don't mean to draw all the attention to me, like always,really,honest.
Stupid rant is pointless,anyway.
**headdesks and closes tab angerly**

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/17310582/m/8861

2Why am I annoyed Empty Re: Why am I annoyed Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:30 pm

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

N00b and troll free internet? Keep dreaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

3Why am I annoyed Empty Re: Why am I annoyed Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Azure

Azure

*headdesk headdesk headdesk* I know. I mean, SERIOUSLY?! SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR LLAMA, CHILDREN!

4Why am I annoyed Empty Re: Why am I annoyed Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Furry Vine

Furry Vine

I've never liked Mercy. She reminds me of a spoiled little brat who gets whatever she wants because she is so popular.

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&f=264

5Why am I annoyed Empty Re: Why am I annoyed Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:51 am

Shadowheart

Shadowheart

*hugs* :c Fireh, it's okay... We can pull through this... I know that n00bs have overrun the forums, but we're all here. All of your friends, Fire. If we just stick together and ignore the n00bs, we'll win.

And Mercy? I never liked her. She trolled me on my Icesoul account when I put that my cat's fur 'seems golden in the sunlight'. In my sig. Dx

6Why am I annoyed Empty Re: Why am I annoyed Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:02 am

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

At my middle school there's this poster in the hallway that has a picture of an actor and a camel, and it says, "Save the drama for your llama" and the llama has a thought bubble over it saying, "Lucky me".

Oh, and by the way, Matt-Mod is also friends with Mercy.

Mercy and I do not have a nice past >.>

7Why am I annoyed Empty Re: Why am I annoyed Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 pm

WarriorCat Raven

I don't think I ever spoke to Mercy in person [most likely not], and I already think she's annoying.

As for trolls and n00bs. . .don't get me started.

8Why am I annoyed Empty Re: Why am I annoyed Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Azure

Azure

Wait--is her username Mercy or something else?

9Why am I annoyed Empty Re: Why am I annoyed Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

WarriorCat Raven wrote:I don't think I ever spoke to Mercy in person [most likely not], and I already think she's annoying.

As for trolls and n00bs. . .don't get me started.
This

10Why am I annoyed Empty Re: Why am I annoyed Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:14 pm

silverfire25

silverfire25

America wrote:N00b and troll free internet? Keep dreaming.
I know.That'll prolly never happen.

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/17310582/m/8861

11Why am I annoyed Empty Re: Why am I annoyed Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:27 am

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

This is why I stay in the misc and fan clans :/ these stupid teenage beats are getting on my nerves as well

And the Internet will never in the history of the Internet be troll free. And if it ever is, then I guess I'm banned from the Internet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum