Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOVED - I'VE BEEN SUSPENDED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

+5
America
Sparx
WarriorCat Raven
Xenoclaw
SupahNovaDarff
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

I wish I could help.

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Kindmoon wrote:I wish I could help.

Maybe y'could
By emailing them my innocence ;3;

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

I sent them this

Dear mods,
I know you aren't supposed to discuss information about other peoples' suspensions with users besides the ones you suspended, but Darthsteps is my friend and those images she was posting were screenshots. They were hers. And there were other people posting them too--it was part of a contest we were having for fun! Every hour we'd post a screenshot, so why was she of all of us singled out and suspended? :/ She's already emailed you, and you haven't responded. I know you must be very busy and I sympathize with that, but when I emailed you about my suspension, you got back to me in very little time considering how long some others have had to wait, so it is possible for you to respond quickly. With all due respect I'd like to ask for you to un-suspend Darth as soon as you can, please. You don't have to explain or discuss or even respond to this, just give her back access, because the images were hers and it wasn't her fault.
-Sincerely, Kindmoon.
PS I honestly don't mean to be pushy, but we're very jumpy. >.>

Think that will help? //probably not

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Kindmoon wrote:I sent them this

Dear mods,
I know you aren't supposed to discuss information about other peoples' suspensions with users besides the ones you suspended, but Darthsteps is my friend and those images she was posting were screenshots. They were hers. And there were other people posting them too--it was part of a contest we were having for fun! Every hour we'd post a screenshot, so why was she of all of us singled out and suspended? :/ She's already emailed you, and you haven't responded. I know you must be very busy and I sympathize with that, but when I emailed you about my suspension, you got back to me in very little time considering how long some others have had to wait, so it is possible for you to respond quickly. With all due respect I'd like to ask for you to un-suspend Darth as soon as you can, please. You don't have to explain or discuss or even respond to this, just give her back access, because the images were hers and it wasn't her fault.
-Sincerely, Kindmoon.
PS I honestly don't mean to be pushy, but we're very jumpy. >.>

Think that will help? //probably not

If you're not, it's the thought that counts ^^
*sneezes*

Furry Vine

Furry Vine

YOU'VE BEEN SUSPENDED? Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad *is holding back a strong word* MODS....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&f=264

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

The screenshots were not forum friendly and completely owned by you or made by you as was stated the times we removed them. We had no choice but to suspend since you continued to re post them.

.-.
Next time, but it in the forum rules pleze

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

[sorry, that email was a little confusing. When you said "not forum friendly and completely owned by you or made by you", you're saying that they are owned by me, and that this sounds a little pointless]
Mods,
Just in case anyone else makes this mistake, could you please add it to the forum rules? I didn't know that it wasn't forum-friendly, because if you think that they are images that I don't own, if you look at the top and sides, it has my toolbar and everything in them, kind of "watermarking" them, so they are my pictures...
-A still very confused Darth

^^^ My reply

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Hi,

I’m sorry. We cannot discuss that with you. Your friend needs to contact us to discuss this matter.

Thanks!
The Forum Moderators

I cannot help but laugh at their pathetic-ness...

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

STOP BLABBING NONSENSICAL EXCUSES AND GIVE DARTH HER ACCOUNT BACK, MODS.

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Kindmoon wrote:Hi,

I’m sorry. We cannot discuss that with you. Your friend needs to contact us to discuss this matter.

Thanks!
The Forum Moderators

*grips hands in a clenching way* I AM EMAILING YOU MODS!!!!! >8UUUUU

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Kindmoon wrote:STOP BLABBING NONSENSICAL EXCUSES AND GIVE DARTH HER ACCOUNT BACK, MODS.

Maybe Mary always had a grudge on me Question because she didn't sign my siggie on the forumversery... ;3;

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

SupahNovaDarff wrote:

Thanks!
The Forum Moderators

I wanted to say back, "She HAS, you fucking idiots" but I figured that might just make thing worse, so I didn't.

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Kindmoon wrote:STOP BLABBING NONSENSICAL EXCUSES AND GIVE DARTH HER ACCOUNT BACK, MODS.

Maybe Mary always had a grudge on me :?: because she didn't sign my siggie on the forumversery... ;3;
Mods are NOT supposed to have grudges >:U

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Kindmoon wrote:
SupahNovaDarff wrote:

Thanks!
The Forum Moderators

I wanted to say back, "She HAS, you fucking idiots" but I figured that might just make thing worse, so I didn't.

Yes...
Best to not.

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Merhhhhhh.... *still awaiting email back*
... I hope it doesn't get my suspension to be longer ;3;

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

If your mad for the rule thing, then your mad at the admins. Not mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

America wrote:If your mad for the rule thing, then your mad at the admins. Not mods.

I'm mad @Mary [who is a mod] cos she's the one who edited my posts, and tattled on me at the mods >8U

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum