Sup bro?

We hang out here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't read if you have a slight feeling you'll be offended (It's a rant about gay marrige)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SupahNovaDarff

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Ayup .3.

Xenoclaw

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
I totally agree. I mean, how, in ANY WAY, is it right that I am not allowed to marry the woman of my dreams someday because of somebody else's beliefs? It just doesn't seem right to me.


*not directed at any of y'all btw .-.*

SupahNovaDarff

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Xenoclaw wrote:I totally agree. I mean, how, in ANY WAY, is it right that I am not allowed to marry the woman of my dreams someday because of somebody else's beliefs? It just doesn't seem right to me.


*not directed at any of y'all btw .-.*

So are you saying you're really double-rainbow, or just as an example? o3o *isconfused*

Xenoclaw

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Xenoclaw wrote:I totally agree. I mean, how, in ANY WAY, is it right that I am not allowed to marry the woman of my dreams someday because of somebody else's beliefs? It just doesn't seem right to me.


*not directed at any of y'all btw .-.*

So are you saying you're really double-rainbow, or just as an example? o3o *isconfused*
What does double-rainbow mean? .3.

SupahNovaDarff

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Xenoclaw wrote:
SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Xenoclaw wrote:I totally agree. I mean, how, in ANY WAY, is it right that I am not allowed to marry the woman of my dreams someday because of somebody else's beliefs? It just doesn't seem right to me.


*not directed at any of y'all btw .-.*

So are you saying you're really double-rainbow, or just as an example? o3o *isconfused*
What does double-rainbow mean? .3.

Lesbian .3.

Faded

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Silverstone wrote:Can I just say my opinion on the matter?
It's not so much religion and stuff why I don't like the idea of gay marriage and gayness in general (although that is part of it), it's just that I find it really creepy that one of your friends could secretly be lesbian and have a crush on you…o.e

And no offense…but gay marriage supporters can be JUST as offending to gay marriage opposers as vice versa. And just because you think our opinions are wrong, doesn't mean they're wrong period. Our opinions shouldn't count less than others.
I had a crush on my friend before.
But that was before I got to know her.
It's gone now. And she'll never find out.e3e


And my point;;
Oh, this contains Religon and such.
Please don't be offended.

The bible says God loves everyone and forgives everyone and such.
So why doesn't he love and forgive gay couples that just want to get married?
Boom.
That's all I have to say.
And that's coming from a bi Christian.

Xenoclaw

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Xenoclaw wrote:
SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Xenoclaw wrote:I totally agree. I mean, how, in ANY WAY, is it right that I am not allowed to marry the woman of my dreams someday because of somebody else's beliefs? It just doesn't seem right to me.


*not directed at any of y'all btw .-.*

So are you saying you're really double-rainbow, or just as an example? o3o *isconfused*
What does double-rainbow mean? .3.

Lesbian .3.
Ah

And naw, I'm not lesbian, I'm bi.

Xenoclaw

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Faded wrote:
Silverstone wrote:Can I just say my opinion on the matter?
It's not so much religion and stuff why I don't like the idea of gay marriage and gayness in general (although that is part of it), it's just that I find it really creepy that one of your friends could secretly be lesbian and have a crush on you…o.e

And no offense…but gay marriage supporters can be JUST as offending to gay marriage opposers as vice versa. And just because you think our opinions are wrong, doesn't mean they're wrong period. Our opinions shouldn't count less than others.
I had a crush on my friend before.
But that was before I got to know her.
It's gone now. And she'll never find out.e3e


And my point;;
Oh, this contains Religon and such.
Please don't be offended.

The bible says God loves everyone and forgives everyone and such.
So why doesn't he love and forgive gay couples that just want to get married?
Boom.
That's all I have to say.
And that's coming from a bi Christian.
*claps*

Also, this is going to seem random, but I was at a hotel once, and there was a bible, and I flipped it to a random page and started reading, and it was talking about periods. O3o

SupahNovaDarff

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Xenoclaw wrote:
SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Xenoclaw wrote:
SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Xenoclaw wrote:I totally agree. I mean, how, in ANY WAY, is it right that I am not allowed to marry the woman of my dreams someday because of somebody else's beliefs? It just doesn't seem right to me.


*not directed at any of y'all btw .-.*

So are you saying you're really double-rainbow, or just as an example? o3o *isconfused*
What does double-rainbow mean? .3.

Lesbian .3.
Ah

And naw, I'm not lesbian, I'm bi.

I sees .w.
I guess I am
A little
Or something .3."
I dunno xD

Kindmoon

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Xenoclaw wrote:
Faded wrote:
Silverstone wrote:Can I just say my opinion on the matter?
It's not so much religion and stuff why I don't like the idea of gay marriage and gayness in general (although that is part of it), it's just that I find it really creepy that one of your friends could secretly be lesbian and have a crush on you…o.e

And no offense…but gay marriage supporters can be JUST as offending to gay marriage opposers as vice versa. And just because you think our opinions are wrong, doesn't mean they're wrong period. Our opinions shouldn't count less than others.
I had a crush on my friend before.
But that was before I got to know her.
It's gone now. And she'll never find out.e3e


And my point;;
Oh, this contains Religon and such.
Please don't be offended.

The bible says God loves everyone and forgives everyone and such.
So why doesn't he love and forgive gay couples that just want to get married?
Boom.
That's all I have to say.
And that's coming from a bi Christian.
*claps*

Also, this is going to seem random, but I was at a hotel once, and there was a bible, and I flipped it to a random page and started reading, and it was talking about periods. O3o
I hope it's not too bad if I laughed at this.

And I lol'ed so hard at that gif...

Frostcloud

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Faded wrote:The bible says God loves everyone and forgives everyone and such.
So why doesn't he love and forgive gay couples that just want to get married?

He does love and forgive them.

But I've gotten bashed by Beth so many times for being a Christian, so I'm just gonna get out of this thread before I go insane. The topic of gayness actually makes me cringe, because it reminds me of all the times my friend has hated on me for being a Christian. .3.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum