Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Empty WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Frostcloud

Frostcloud

I couldn't play Kingdom Hearts yesterday because I couldn't get the Playstation connected to the TV in the basement, and my dad was in the living room. Today, now that the living room is empty, after waiting all day to play Kingdom Hearts, I struggled for ten minutes to connect the darn Playstation to the TV, then had to fiddle around with the power cord so it would stop making the screen have no color, THEN I found out the game wasn't in the Playstation. After tons of searching, I found the case. It's. Empty. I JUST WANT TO PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS FOR FIVE STINKIN' MINUTES. WHAT KIND OF IDIOT JUST LOSES THE DISC LIKE THAT? MY BROTHER, THAT'S WHO. And I can't ask him where he put it because he's not home and he lost his phone for the thousandth time.
*rages*

2WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Empty Re: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:37 pm

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

>8O

So, are we going to close this whole forum, or what? .3.

3WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Empty Re: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Frostcloud

Frostcloud

I guess we are.

4WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Empty Re: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Azure

Azure

Wait, what? Delete?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum