Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saverssaverssavers.

+2
Russia
silverfire25
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saverssaverssavers. Empty Saverssaverssavers. Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:56 pm

silverfire25

silverfire25

1)
Ren almost-left today because of the reason.
PEOPLE ARE FLIPPING BEING IGNORED.
And this isn't the first time it happened. Only a month or so ago, there was a fight about how I was ignoring others in RP and such. To fix that, we had a second leader--Brightstar became co-leader. However, that really did not solve our problems.
And it's not just me who's ignoring. Actually, I doubt anyone purposely ignores others. We tend to skip over or not see posts, accidently. Which is frustrating.
Well, the obvious reason is that we're too active. :/
LOLNOPE. We're not being less active.
And now I get why Ren brought up the "two pages, one for chat, one for RP idea." It's pretty confusing when they are mixed up and people tend to only see one half. But we're not splitting up, of course.
So what should we do about this? All of us need some system to remind us to slow down and read every post.
--
Sentence 1- Psh, you're fault.
Sentence 2- *narrows eyes* Just a fight for a STUPID RP?
Sentence 3- You mean Jayretardedstar? 8D
Sentence 4+5+6- Wow.-_-
Sentence 5-...?
Sentence 6- Just stick with one page. -_-
Sentence 7- Dude, you can't read EVERY post that happens.-3-
--
2)
Just to make things clear.
THE KIT SAVERS IS NOT A SIMPLE CLAN. WE'RE A PAGE.
And being a page means that we are not just some everyday roleplaying clan, like the rest in Fan Clans. However, it seems like many people think we are.
But we're much more than that. We're a family. We're not random people who like to RP. We're all kit savers, which is in our blood.
But since people think we're "just an RP," it makes it okay to quit or be wishy washy. It makes it okay to treat it like any other clan.
WE'RE NOT.
We need to somehow convince the forums that we're much more than that.
The kit stealers have no trouble doing that. They're obviously not just a everyday, normal chatroom. They are a kit stealers chatroom, flared up with kit stealerness.
1-LOLNOPE. Then why do you admit on YOUR front page that you're a Clan?
2-Uh-huh...?
3-No, no,idk, not in real life...e3e
4-?
5-No.
6+7+8-You're talking about us, why? Thanks.
--
And we should be repersenting kit savers as well.
So what should we do to stand out, be unique? I suggest doing more kit saver stuff. Not just abandoned clans, but what the original founders did. Save back kits from stealers that stole kits from normal clans. It's harder to find them, but we can try.
Or we should strengthen the bond between members. Make us a family, like we claim. Your thoughts?
1+2+3- I guess.No.*shrug*
4 and 5-THANK YOU. DO YOUR ORIGINAL TRADITION OR SOMETHING.
6- Your aren't family.
--
3)
We're bored.
Not just us, though. The whole forums are.
I mean come on. OOTS is bored because heck, there's not a warrior book in sight for another year! OTD has gone through a lot of excitement, and don't know what to do next. Misc is bleh, games. And a lot of RP plots have already been done.

We need anti-boredom. We need to do something to unbored us.
HELP.
So brainstorm what we can do to make the Kit Savers exciting, and stand out
--
1- Uh-huh..
2-...
3-Oots has nothing to do with savers.And yeah, there's nothing to talk about.But most of their threads should be moved to OTD.-3-
4- OTD? ...
5-You don't say?
6- So...?
7- Be original savers and do daily things!8D

Sorry,for this dumb rant. I found this in Misc..http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/113102671/m/68510097252/p/1

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/17310582/m/8861

2Saverssaverssavers. Empty Re: Saverssaverssavers. Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Russia

Russia
Admin

*shakes with rage* kefjjfkekjbEBJ!

https://marblebeetroots.forumotion.com

3Saverssaverssavers. Empty Re: Saverssaverssavers. Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Wow, just wow.

4Saverssaverssavers. Empty Re: Saverssaverssavers. Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:43 pm

WarriorCat Raven

They're so. . . .

wow.

Snow better not agree with them. >:U But, what do you expect? They're a saver and they're going to agree with the rest of them. : P

5Saverssaverssavers. Empty Re: Saverssaverssavers. Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 pm

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

Issues. It's obvious the Kit Savers Page has lots of issues. That we need to fix. So that's why I'm calling a clan meeting.

WHAT THE FUCK SILVER
YOU SAY 'Clan Meeting' RIGHT THERE
Damn hypocrite

/issuchahypocrite XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

6Saverssaverssavers. Empty Re: Saverssaverssavers. Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

America wrote:Issues. It's obvious the Kit Savers Page has lots of issues. That we need to fix. So that's why I'm calling a clan meeting.

WHAT THE FUCK SILVER
YOU SAY 'Clan Meeting' RIGHT THERE
Damn hypocrite
SO MUCH THUMB-UP

7Saverssaverssavers. Empty This is a bunch of BS right here Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:26 pm

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

It was a time of eternal graying. No, not ever darkness. After the greatest stealer unions had fallen, like MegaBoneclan, it brought the savers along with them. Other stealers began to thrive. Instead of terrorizing their neighbors, they were fairly peaceful. The wanders...the very few loners made sure of that.
Those loners were the kit savers.
After all that work trying to demolish the stealers, it turned out that they would be the ones decreasing in size. For a while, they hung low, acting on their own.
Until Spottedstar came around. A kit saver, she had a dream. A dream to reunite the great of the past. Numerous of her fellow savers joined her and there was hope of the savers rising to the top again. She picked Silverdapple, a young she-cat recovering from the shock of falsely being exiled from Skyclan, to be her deputy.
At first, the ranks were small. Nothing compared to the stealers, and it was a turbulent time. But Spottedstar kept them together, until one day she was outraged. Deciding that the savers were not her destiny, she became an rogue, as Silverdapple became Silverstar.
Without Spottedstar, many cats wandered away from hope. Some came back, some did not. It was a even harder journey for Silverstar and her appointed deputy, Wildfire, to gather together cats, as most recruits had never heard about the kit savers or kit stealers. But they kept on going, expanding their territory, sending recruiting patrols out...and sometimes, just waiting for a misplaced cat to wander by.
Only a few moons later, they had triumphed. They had a clan going, growing vaster and vaster each day. The savers adapted to the changing times, yet kept their oldest traditions going. The golden time of the savers had been revived.

They just admitted that they were stealers. :/
I have several things wrong with this:

1: MBC wasn't that bad, yes, they got carried away a few times, but all-in-all, they weren't that bad.
2: You just admitted that your stealers.
3: *Sighs* You just stereotyped us. AGAIN. We are just PEOPLE. They just said that normal stealers terrorized and that 'good' stealers didn't. Well, I normally don't terrorize people, but I'm a normal stealer. Where does that put me?
4: You said you were a clan. AGAIN.
5: Oldest traditions going? When was the last time you took back from a stealer and gave back to the owner? Isaw you guys raid a clan in October, THAT WAS ACTIVE. You know why? I was in that clan. It was dying, yes, but I just RPed that kit the last week you 'saved'. >:U
6: AGAIN WITH THE CLAN BIZ.
7: Why did you have to make the new layout so pretty? >:U But then again, simpler is better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

8Saverssaverssavers. Empty Re: Saverssaverssavers. Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

They think that faking a family, prettying up their front page, lying both to themselves and other people, and writing up welcoming, attractive, and completely false things on their front page makes them better than us, but they're wrong, as n00bs always are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum