Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SLOW FORUMS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SLOW FORUMS Empty SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

And right when I finished the front page...

2SLOW FORUMS Empty Re: SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

I copied it though...o3o

SLOW FORUMS Qyd4yg

» ιɴтro

Yes, you read the title right. 'Tis the kit-stealers chatroom. But before you post anything, let me just say a few things.

This is a chatroom. We do rp sometimes, but most of the time we're just chatting about random things, some stuff Warrior related, some stuff not. We don't go on raids often, so please do not constantly ask to. Suggesting we raid once in a while is fine, but every two seconds...no. Please do not ask to 'join', ask where the 'joining form' is, etc. It annoys the Dark Forest out of us. If you want to know what kit stealing is or how to do it, those two things will be covered after the intro. Also, people who aren't kit-stealers may chat here if they wish, as long as they're not going to flame or bash us.

» αвoυт

So what is kit-stealing?

Kit-stealing is going to a Clan, adoption center, Misc game, or any other place with kits that either allows kit-stealing or doesn't have a rule against kit-stealing and roleplay one of your cat characters stealing their kits. There are many rules and guidelines to stealing that you need to follow for it not to be considered godmodding, which will be covered in the next section. Some people can get mad if you try and steal their kits even if they don't have a rule against it, so I wouldn't recommend being a kit-stealer if you're the type of person who gets their feelings hurt easily. Many think that because we kit-steal, we are evil in real life and will grow up to be robbers. This is not true. We are not truly evil; we just think it's a blast being the bad guy in a roleplay. I mean, who doesn't love bad guys?

» тυтorιαl

Kit stealing should always be done using the 3-post guideline with 5 or so minutes in between each post, NEVER just one post. Otherwise the owner of the kits won't have time to react and fight for the kit. What's kit-stealing without the epic battle for the kits? Also, it's best to steal only one or two kits when you're raiding, because I don't think a cat could hold three or more kits in its mouth. Below is an example of good kit-stealing, but don't copy my example word-for-word whenever you steal. Make it your own!

Post #1: Exampleclaw watched the Clan/adoption center/whatever from behind a bush, eying Prototypekit with interest.

Post #2:He bolted in and grabbed Prototypekit by the scruff, his piercing eyes gazing around for a challenger.

(If after this point the owner wants to fight, do so FAIRLY. Godmodding is never a good thing.)

Post #3: (If you win the fight or if the owner does not react) Exampleclaw ran away with Prototypekit.

Some like to leave 'tokens' every time they steal a kit as a sort of make-up for the owner's loss of the kit, or just to finish their post in an awesome way. My token, for example, is an uncut sapphire.

What do you do with the kits you stole? Most stealers have a 'kit-cave', which is basically a page you make in Warriors Fan Clans where you make a list of all the kits you've stolen and roleplay with them. It doesn't have to be just that though; it could also include a description of the cave itself, or it could even be your own personal chatroom.

» rυleѕ

No flaming or bashing. We're PEOPLE, y'know.

No randomly switching from chatting to roleplay. Ask if anyone wants to roleplay with you before you start, please.

Do NOT try and get your kits back from us. We don't keep our stolen kits here. As I mentioned in the tutorial, we all have individual kit-caves. So if you wanna bother whoever stole your kit, bother them at their cave. Not here.

Just repeating this to emphasize, we're people. Don't come in just to flame us for what we do. If a stealer on this chatroom stole your kit when you put up a rule not to BEFORE they stole, they probably just didn't see the rule. If someone stole your kit and you never had a rule at all, well, then it's your fault they stole from you.

Proper grammar is a must. If you spelled a word wrong because you didn't know how to spell it or if you have like, dyslexia or something, it's fine, but please remember to capitalize the beginnings of sentences, put periods at the end of each sentence, etc. They didn't teach you proper grammar in school for nothing.

Insert all other forum rules that I forgot to mention here.

If any of these rules are broken, *pokes sign* we have a right to report.

» lolαrтɢαllery

No art so far.

3SLOW FORUMS Empty Re: SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:29 pm

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

I plan on making a banner .w.

4SLOW FORUMS Empty Re: SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

Cool .v.

*waits impatiently for forums to be normal again*

5SLOW FORUMS Empty Re: SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Frostcloud

Frostcloud

I still have all the banners if you want them.

6SLOW FORUMS Empty Re: SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

Frostcloud wrote:I still have all the banners if you want them.
I don't. e3e Sorreh, it's just almost all of them are outdated, and yeah.

7SLOW FORUMS Empty Re: SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:46 pm

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

○Silverstone○ wrote:
Frostcloud wrote:I still have all the banners if you want them.
I don't. e3e Sorreh, it's just almost all of them are outdated, and yeah.

THEN IT IS TIME FOR A NEW AGE OF BANNERS!

8SLOW FORUMS Empty Re: SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Frostcloud

Frostcloud

Remember the new one I made? Can we at least add that? We never got it up on the chatroom.
This one:
SLOW FORUMS Untitled-2
It's okay if you don't want it. :3

9SLOW FORUMS Empty Re: SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

Frostcloud wrote:Remember the new one I made? Can we at least add that? We never got it up on the chatroom.
This one:
SLOW FORUMS Untitled-2
It's okay if you don't want it. :3
Oh yeah, I member dat one! Sure.

So...Illusion-y...@3@

10SLOW FORUMS Empty Re: SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Frostcloud

Frostcloud

xD Okai.

11SLOW FORUMS Empty Re: SLOW FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:56 pm

silverfire25

silverfire25