Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*dies* I've had a terrible day

+4
silverfire25
Furry Vine
Xenoclaw
SociallyAwkwardS0ul
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*dies* I've had a terrible day Empty *dies* I've had a terrible day Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:41 pm

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

I had to wake up super early to go kayaking. Well, not exactly. To watch my sister go kayaking with her friends. My parents are too overprotective to leave me home alone when I know how to take care of myself so they decided to torture me by forcing me to watch my sister have all the fun...with friends. While I haven't any friends at all. I mean, I do, but they're too busy to talk to me and I can only contact you guys through the internet...okay, so, while I was still getting ready, my hair messed up and I haven't even showered yet, my dad's friends and my sister's friends came over. They were all ready to go to the lake while I wasn't even close to ready.

When we got to the canoe & kayaking rental place and the worker dude over there asked how many people were going to go kayaking/canoeing, he asked if I was gonna come too and I was all, "OH YUSH" but my dad was all, "OH NO." ._. Every single person in that room was going to go have fun...but me. Why not me? Why always my sister? *sighs* My sister has been having ALL the fun this entire summer and she's been complaining about not having anything to do! Well, she should stop being blind and realize that she's been to the movies with her friends, the mall, kayaking, having friends over, and ALL THAT SH*T WHILE I STAYED AT HOME BEING LONELY, FORGOTTEN, BORED, AND DEPRESSED. I haven't done one single freaking thing this summer! While my friends are going to be talking about things like, "OMG I STAYED OVER AT A COLLEGE THIS SUMMER! OMG I WENT ON A SUPER COOL ROAD TRIP WITH MY FAMILY!" and I'm going to be saying, "I watched TV this summer."

So, while I was watching people swimming, kayaking, canoeing, and floating in the lake/river/water, I was sitting on a ledge, moping.

Fast forward...fast forward...

After hours of being left out of everything, I felt like jumping in the water. One problem. I don't know how to swim and I was wearing jeans. Why jeans, you ask? Well, I don't have any f**king shorts or swimsuits. Even if I did, I wouldn't dare to wear them because my legs...are not as feminine as other girls' legs. ._." I don't want to feel...uncomfortable. So I got an idea and asked my mom if I could buy an inner tube from the swimming accessories store that was right in front of the lake. Surprisingly, she let me buy one so I threw it in the water and hopped in. Eventually, I got bored of floating in the water so I got off.

When my sister, dad, and their friends were done kayaking, I sat next to one of my sister's friends. I wanted to do something that was at least just a little bit of fun that afternoon so I asked her if she wanted to jump in the water with me with all our clothes on. She agreed to so we splashed in. The water felt like I was in the arctic, but it felt good since it was a really hot day. When I got out, I was soaking wet. My shoes were impossible to put back on and I looked like an idiot because I jumped in the water with jeans on.

We sat down on a towel and had a small picnic. Unfortunately, since my shoes were soaking wet, they turned the dirt into mud. I wasn't aware of this when I sat down on my knees. When I stood up, the back of my pants and shirt had mud all over it, making it look like I crapped myself. I felt so uncomfortable. I was muddy and wet. I started to regret going in the water. I f**king hated this. Oh, and my feet started to hurt like hell. So did my stomach. I think the water shrunk my clothes. .___."

So there you have it. My bad day. *sigh* I feel so gross now. But, there is a bright side to it. Heh heh...I think I'm going through a boy-crazy phase {which I hope will soon end..I kinda hate it but I kinda don't...e3e"}...and since we were at the lake today,

Shirtless boys, shirtless boys everywhere~

2*dies* I've had a terrible day Empty ~*#χєησ¢ℓαω#*~ Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

That sucks, man *hug*

And nice on the boy crazy phase XD

3*dies* I've had a terrible day Empty Re: *dies* I've had a terrible day Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Furry Vine

Furry Vine

Omai. I nearly put a bad word in this post! Shocked

*pats back* There's always time for things to brighten up. And your sis should shut her stupid worthless mouth and get a brain inside that thick head of hers.

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&f=264

4*dies* I've had a terrible day Empty Re: *dies* I've had a terrible day Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:48 pm

silverfire25

silverfire25

DDDD8 I'm sorry,Soul.

Your sister should just shut up about not doing anything,she should be grateful that she's even doing those stuff! *hugs* And what's so bad about you kayaking? It's having fun!

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/17310582/m/8861

5*dies* I've had a terrible day Empty Re: *dies* I've had a terrible day Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:48 pm

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

Your parents need to lighten up and let you do something! I bet your more capable of being home alone than your effing sister.

But I guess the bright side isn't too bad, unless you see a guy that really shouldn't be wearing a speedo but is wearing one anyways. e3e" One of the worst sights ever. o3e"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

6*dies* I've had a terrible day Empty Re: *dies* I've had a terrible day Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 pm

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

silverfire25 wrote:DDDD8 I'm sorry,Soul.

Your sister should just shut up about not doing anything,she should be grateful that she's even doing those stuff! *hugs* And what's so bad about you kayaking? It's having fun!

Ikr? My parents are afraid of me drowning, but my sister doesn't even know how to swim either! >:U

7*dies* I've had a terrible day Empty Re: *dies* I've had a terrible day Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:54 pm

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

America wrote:Your parents need to lighten up and let you do something! I bet your more capable of being home alone than your effing sister.

But I guess the bright side isn't too bad, unless you see a guy that really shouldn't be wearing a speedo but is wearing one anyways. e3e" One of the worst sights ever. o3e"

Heh. That last paragraph made me chuckle. x3 There were a lot of old dudes shirtless, so I had to shield my eyes from that. e3e' There was this one kid, about my age or 1 year old, that was swimming and when he got out, I saw that he had like, a bit of abs. I was all, "Dude. Teach my sister how to get abs like those. She's been acting like an annoying beeotch and complaining about 'not being fit'." But I didn't actually say that. .3. *thinks* My sister is freaking skinny, and she's being obsessive about her weight and stuff. I don't get that about teenage girls...*shrugs*

8*dies* I've had a terrible day Empty Re: *dies* I've had a terrible day Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:06 pm

WarriorCat Raven

Aww, I'm sorry, Soul. *hugs*

9*dies* I've had a terrible day Empty Re: *dies* I've had a terrible day Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Russia

Russia
Admin

D8 Man, that sucks. This is why I stay at home. I'm sorry. ;-;

Have fun with that phase~ xD

https://marblebeetroots.forumotion.com

10*dies* I've had a terrible day Empty Re: *dies* I've had a terrible day Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

;3;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum