Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of my RL friends

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One of my RL friends Empty One of my RL friends Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

Has a crush with a guy in our grade. And she's freaking OBSESSED with him. No, actually WAY more than obsessed; I just can't think of a stronger word.

Today at camp we saw him for half a second, his back turned to us, and she almost peed her pants.

And now I can't talk to her without her going into obsession mode. ;3; Which svcks cause she's like, one of the few people I know in real life that I can relate to in some way (she's a brony).

All of her other friends are getting pretty annoyed with her too; the other day Kristen told me that the girl was spamming her with texts about him.

I wanna tell her that she should stop obsessing over a guy who, for the record, is really unattractive and stupid…but I don't wanna lose her as a friend, even if she IS bugging me to death.

2One of my RL friends Empty Re: One of my RL friends Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:30 pm

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

Just let her talk about it. She'll get over herself eventually, and by that I mean in a few days to two weeks. A crush like that doesn't last to long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

3One of my RL friends Empty Re: One of my RL friends Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:32 pm

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

You should tell her how you really feel. Don't be afraid to be honest. She's your friend and she should understand. Tell her that you're being bothered by her constant babbling about that guy and that you feel like she's not really actually talking to you or thinking about how others feel whenever she rambles on about him. If I were you, I would do this. But it's your choice.

4One of my RL friends Empty Re: One of my RL friends Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

Wasp and Soul;; Wow. Two very different opinions there…@3@

5One of my RL friends Empty Re: One of my RL friends Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:36 pm

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

○Silverstone○ wrote:Wasp and Soul;; Wow. Two very different opinions there…@3@

E3E If you think that being honest with her will hurt her, don't say anything. Wait a while and see if she'll get over him. If she doesn't, then that would be a good time to tell her how you feel.

But like I said, your choice. *sips tea*

6One of my RL friends Empty Re: One of my RL friends Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

Yeah…I think I'll just wait a while, and if she's still obsessive I'll tell her how I feel. x.x

7One of my RL friends Empty Re: One of my RL friends Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Seablossom

Seablossom

I'm sure she'll get over him soon. o.o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum