Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am getting annoyed with...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am getting annoyed with... Empty I am getting annoyed with... Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Furry Vine

Furry Vine

Silverbrook. She is soo obseessed with getting the link to here.

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&f=264

2I am getting annoyed with... Empty Re: I am getting annoyed with... Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Russia

Russia
Admin

Eeyup

https://marblebeetroots.forumotion.com

3I am getting annoyed with... Empty Re: I am getting annoyed with... Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:36 am

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

Indeed.

4I am getting annoyed with... Empty Re: I am getting annoyed with... Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 am

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

*doesn't say anything*

5I am getting annoyed with... Empty Re: I am getting annoyed with... Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:13 pm

WarriorCat Raven

*doesn't want to say a thing*

6I am getting annoyed with... Empty Re: I am getting annoyed with... Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Russia

Russia
Admin

*twitches*

I͉f̠͖ ̥̻̖͎y͖̮͉̜̻̫o̟̗̮ͅu͚̞̺̹͖͙̝ d̦̰̭̫̼̹ͅo̠n̘̞̬'͔̝̩̮̠t̤͎̞̭̘ ͙͚w̺̜͉̭̱ͅa̹n̳̜̺̹̭͈͕t ͖̖͕̩t̟̱͇̱͍̘o͖ ͖͔s͙͓̠̝̭̤̩a̖̭͍̩̭ͅy̘̰ ̱a̩̭̲̠͔n̩̲̲̹y̥͉th̲͖͔͍̟i̯n͇͓͙̻̤g̥͎ ̹͙w̙̳̗̠͕̜̯h̯͎y̝͉͓̭̯ ̼͖d̻̪̯̖iḍ̪̜̠̻ ̜y̱̳͙̘ou͓ ̰j͕̯̠̞̖͔u̫̣͎sͅt͇ ̤̼̙͙̗ty͔͔͚̹p̣̫̼͖̯͇ͅe̜̻̝̟̜-̟̣ ͉͙̱͍̘*̰̤̹̩̩̘̩faͅc̮̞̯ḙ̦ͅͅd̝̮̙͇̤e̮͓̩̦̲͎̦s͙̪̗ḳ̤͈͇̤͇͔*̘͙̤͍̰̼̟

7I am getting annoyed with... Empty Re: I am getting annoyed with... Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Russia wrote:*twitches*

I͉f̠͖ ̥̻̖͎y͖̮͉̜̻̫o̟̗̮ͅu͚̞̺̹͖͙̝ d̦̰̭̫̼̹ͅo̠n̘̞̬'͔̝̩̮̠t̤͎̞̭̘ ͙͚w̺̜͉̭̱ͅa̹n̳̜̺̹̭͈͕t ͖̖͕̩t̟̱͇̱͍̘o͖ ͖͔s͙͓̠̝̭̤̩a̖̭͍̩̭ͅy̘̰ ̱a̩̭̲̠͔n̩̲̲̹y̥͉th̲͖͔͍̟i̯n͇͓͙̻̤g̥͎ ̹͙w̙̳̗̠͕̜̯h̯͎y̝͉͓̭̯ ̼͖d̻̪̯̖iḍ̪̜̠̻ ̜y̱̳͙̘ou͓ ̰j͕̯̠̞̖͔u̫̣͎sͅt͇ ̤̼̙͙̗ty͔͔͚̹p̣̫̼͖̯͇ͅe̜̻̝̟̜-̟̣ ͉͙̱͍̘*̰̤̹̩̩̘̩faͅc̮̞̯ḙ̦ͅͅd̝̮̙͇̤e̮͓̩̦̲͎̦s͙̪̗ḳ̤͈͇̤͇͔*̘͙̤͍̰̼̟
Because oftentimes, if one does not post that they do not want to say something, the assumption is made that they agree with what was said, which I do not, entirely. However, since I didn't want to start an argument or other simmering hostility, I merely stated that I will not say anything because of previously mentioned reason. That way, no argument is started, but people also may know that I do not entirely agree with what was said.
I apologize if my lack of aggression upset you.

8I am getting annoyed with... Empty Re: I am getting annoyed with... Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Russia

Russia
Admin

Kindmoon wrote:

Because oftentimes, if one does not post that they do not want to say something, the assumption is made that they agree with what was said, which I do not, entirely. However, since I didn't want to start an argument or other simmering hostility, I merely stated that I will not say anything because of previously mentioned reason. That way, no argument is started, but people also may know that I do not entirely agree with what was said.

'Lack of agression'? You stated a contradictory sentence. You could merely state that you disagree. *shakes head* You and I, we're getting into a lot of fights lately. *shrugs and stares at wall* I think you misinterpret things. As do I.

9I am getting annoyed with... Empty Re: I am getting annoyed with... Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 am

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Russia wrote:
Kindmoon wrote:

'Lack of agression'? You stated a contradictory sentence. You could merely state that you disagree. *shakes head* You and I, we're getting into a lot of fights lately. *shrugs and stares at wall* I think you misinterpret things. As do I.
*shrug* I didn't want to. I'll do so in the future if you want me to, though.
It's hard for me to make rational sentences sometimes because every time I see a post directed at me on a jittery subject, my heart starts running a marathon without me. It's the same in real life.
Perception is everything. *fingers knife handle* But I'm not sure if I prefer fighting with you or ignoring you...
I think I also hate negotiating without actually negotiating.
But if you don't mind me coming out and saying what I think, I think you're getting into a lot of fights with a lot of people lately, not just me. I dunno, I'm scared of hurting you or something if I say that, but if I don't say something, would that upset you more, considering the negative discussion that just took place?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]