Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yay, another OOTS rant

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yay, another OOTS rant Empty Yay, another OOTS rant Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:08 pm

silverfire25

silverfire25

Someone made a topic in OOTS where people gave their opinions on OOTSians? Figths would probably break out.

Anyways.

What if the Warrior Cats acted like Italian people?
1.I'd make one,but I don't want to be suspended
2. What is this,I don't even...
3.This thread has 98 pages and they're talking about Americans...mini OTD much?

--
I am actually in the car right now driving through Conneticuit. We're 40 miles away from Interstate 95, if you know where that is. We passed through ten states and Avoided going directly into the heart of NYC by taking that bridge thing. We had to pay the toll booth 5 dollars, though. Rip off.

We're headed to Massachussets, and we are arriving at four. It's 12:40 right now. (Eastern time.)

It's like a 20 hour drive ad we only have about three hours left.

I won't be on much because my Aunt doesn't want me to use her computer. I'll still have my iPhone, so I'll try to keep you updated. The only thing is is that we're heading tithe Cape Cod beach where Great Whites have been chasing kayakers. Don't get me wrong, I love sharks. I pet a wild great white before when I was surfing. It was so creepy. It swam right up to my board and let me pet it's head. I thought it was a dolphin until I saw how large the teeth were. •shrudder•

Anyway, of the OOTS cats could go on vacation where would they go?

I see Hollyleaf going to Italy for some reason. Jaydeather Hawaii, maybe. Dovewing... America. Or Paris. Te city of love.

Lionblaze would go to Paris and Africa. Africa to test his fighting theory on lions.
Please keep on topic so this doesn't get moved. :3
1.Go.to.OTD.It's.not.that.hard.
2.*headdesk*
3.lolnope. It's already off topic! 8D
--

OOTS just needs to shut up about their: "But we're talking about OOTS!" "It's OOTS realated" pathetic excuses
Plus,that ENSP whatever crap is SO.ANNOYING.

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/17310582/m/8861

2Yay, another OOTS rant Empty Re: Yay, another OOTS rant Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

*twitches*

IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT YOUR STUPID ROAD TRIP OR WHATEVER ELSE, GO. TO. OTD. AND IF YOU SERIOUSLY WANNA DISCUSS THE RETARDED OOTS RELATED QUESTIONS YOU PUT AT THE END JUST SO THE THREAD WON'T BE MOVED, MAKE A SEPERATE THREAD FOR IT.

3Yay, another OOTS rant Empty Re: Yay, another OOTS rant Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:26 pm

WarriorCat Raven

*dies*

Stupid little kids. They should talk about that in OTD.

4Yay, another OOTS rant Empty Re: Yay, another OOTS rant Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

Ugh, sometimes, man... peeps are just...ugh.

5Yay, another OOTS rant Empty Re: Yay, another OOTS rant Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Sparx

Sparx

I don't get how hard it is to move! It's just a stupid forum.

Hypocritically saying, why are we in fan clans? We hardly ever. Rp and we're not even a clan. We should be in OtD

http://roarofthebest.proboards.com

6Yay, another OOTS rant Empty Re: Yay, another OOTS rant Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

Sparx;; We made a seperate thread for roleplaying so our chatroom will stop getting moved to Fan Clans. Which I hate, cause it's easier to keep both chatting and the OCCASIONAL roleplay on one thread instead of having to alternate between the two. But oh well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum