Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*insert drumroll here*

+4
Russia
Kindmoon
America
Spottedfyr
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*insert drumroll here* Empty *insert drumroll here* Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:15 am

Spottedfyr

Spottedfyr

DLAGNFLAHER I'M BACK! 8D I missed you guys so much! *glomps everyone, even if no one is on right now*

XD Now that I think about it, I totally predicted what I was going to do when I got home: get glomped by sister, go to McDonald's and get a huge meal (I loved all the healthy stuff they gave us in Italy and Greece, but I REALLY needed something American and greasy), fall asleep real early, wake up at two in the morning (Michigan time, not Italy time), then go to the basement and go on the computer and watch Disney movies for until the rest of the family wakes up.

And by the way, I noticed you don't need to be logged on to see the ranting board or the announcements. The other boards are hidden, but those two are still visible.

Back on the happier stuff, if you guys want I can post some pictures from the trip here. And if anyone happened to stalk and find me on Facebook, I'll have all . . . 400+ pictures I took up there in a couple of albums (But now that I think about it, only one person on here would try to find me through Facebook like that but she doesn't have a Facebook account, last I checked)

Another thing I felt like posting because it's three in the morning here and I'm a little slap-happy: In my delegation there were these two German boys who were actually from Germany (It's a long story how two German kids joined an American student program) and they were totally freakingly awesomely epic! XD They were really nice too, and everyone liked them.

EXTRA PARAGRAPH! XD So yeah, it's three in the morning here and I am really slap-happy. I think Hannah's ability to get mega slap-happy rubbed off on me XD

2*insert drumroll here* Empty Re: *insert drumroll here* Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 am

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

I have been mentioned! /)^3^(\

And how do you know I don't have a Facebook? >:3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

3*insert drumroll here* Empty Re: *insert drumroll here* Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:25 am

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Whoa.

*flail-dances* XD Glad chu're back and had a good time!

4*insert drumroll here* Empty Re: *insert drumroll here* Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 am

Russia

Russia
Admin

Allos friend!

https://marblebeetroots.forumotion.com

5*insert drumroll here* Empty Re: *insert drumroll here* Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm

WarriorCat Raven

Hey Faded! 8D

Ohhhh, you have a Facebook now? *stalkerface*

6*insert drumroll here* Empty Re: *insert drumroll here* Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Azure

Azure

*tackleglomps Spottedfyr*

7*insert drumroll here* Empty Re: *insert drumroll here* Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Spottedfyr

Spottedfyr

America wrote:I have been mentioned! /)^3^(\

And how do you know I don't have a Facebook? >:3

You said you didn't have a FaceSpace account XD

8*insert drumroll here* Empty Re: *insert drumroll here* Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Spottedfyr

Spottedfyr

Raven: Yeah, I made it so I could keep in touch with my friends from the trip.

Azure: *is glomped*

9*insert drumroll here* Empty Re: *insert drumroll here* Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 pm

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

FaceSpace? XD
I'm working on that. XD
I'll probably ask my mom tomorrow, because I have totally not been saying I would for the past week. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

10*insert drumroll here* Empty Re: *insert drumroll here* Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 am

~Fleastripe~

~Fleastripe~

Welcome back, Spotty! 8D I missed chu! *huggles*

11*insert drumroll here* Empty Re: *insert drumroll here* Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Seablossom

Seablossom

Welcome back Spotted! I missed you! ^3^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum