Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I don't know what to call this

+2
Kindmoon
Silverstone
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I don't know what to call this Empty I don't know what to call this Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

Originally posted by ஐ~ღ ѕαcяє∂ ƒєαтнєяѕ ღ~ஐ:
If i win this kit it will be mah 1506th stolen kit!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! (x
*twitch*
I've been a stealer for what, 5-6 months longer than you? And you have over a thousand more kits than me? I highly doubt it. Unless you mass raid like, every day. Or steal like, 20 kits from each place you raid. x.x

I feel like I'm the only one here who doesn't like Sacred.

2I don't know what to call this Empty Re: I don't know what to call this Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

*sigh* I guess I am the only one?

3I don't know what to call this Empty Re: I don't know what to call this Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

She's... okay...

She does use caps and excess exclamation points/question marks sometimes... which makes her seem a bit nooby.

I dunno...

4I don't know what to call this Empty Re: I don't know what to call this Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Azure

Azure

Hmmmm... That seems like she either likes bragging or something, or she isn't telling the truth. I don't mean that I don't like her, but that comment isn't really necessary...

5I don't know what to call this Empty Re: I don't know what to call this Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

She can be n00by at times

6I don't know what to call this Empty Re: I don't know what to call this Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:32 am

Russia

Russia
Admin

I don't like her either. *shrugs* 8I

https://marblebeetroots.forumotion.com

7I don't know what to call this Empty Re: I don't know what to call this Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 pm

WarriorCat Raven

She's ok, I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum