Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the heck.

+6
Kindmoon
Frostcloud
Xenoclaw
Furry Vine
SupahNovaDarff
Silverstone
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the heck. Empty What the heck. Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

What the heck. TxF6uNDbDkK3AJwf6U7Lcw2

Seriously girl? I believe in God, and I play Pokémon. It's just a game. It's not like it'll convince your son to battle REAL animals for the fun of it. Playing a virtual game with virtual creatures virtually fighting isn't going to send you to hell.

2What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:54 pm

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

WTF

3What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

Some people just take their religion way too far. And that's coming from a religious person.

4What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:12 pm

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

.3. I'm kinda religious... If 'religious' is believing in God

5What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

SupahNovaDarff wrote:.3. I'm kinda religious... If 'religious' is believing in God
That's mai definition of religious. ¥3¥

You believe in God? I thought me, Frost and Vine were the only ones.

6What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:27 pm

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Silverstone wrote:
SupahNovaDarff wrote:.3. I'm kinda religious... If 'religious' is believing in God

I just don't like goin to church
COs I feel like an outsider there
That, and one of the pastors was makin moves on me >3>"
It was friggin SCAREHHHHHH

7What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:37 am

Furry Vine

Furry Vine

By the way, I might put a few religious references in this post, not meaning to offend, just saying my honest opinion (which is similar to my mom's). And this is what I would say to that overly religious mother (or have my mother say, since to that lady, all kids who like pokemon are insane).

I didn't know you were Christian, Silver! Shocked *huggles* Oh, and I remember asking my mom what she thinks of me liking Pokemon, MLP:FiM, Pokemon, Bakugan, and stuff like that (she knows why I love Harvest Moon though, and she plays it herself).

Her responce wasn't exactly like this, but this was what the point was (to the whole pokemon thing).

Pokemon is just a video game, and its just FICTION. It is not un-Christian like to like Pokemon, again refering to the fact that its FICTION!

MY MOM HERSELF PLAYS POKEMON OCCASIONALLY! I mean seriously, she did. And she was good. She lets me play pokemon, because its FICTION! And the anime show is not a violent show, its more of a show of friendship and loyalty. The anime may be lame, but at least its not like hunger games (which is good, but I needed something violent to compare it to) which is violent and there's a "bloodbath"!

GOD REALLY DOESN'T CARE IF HIS CHILDREN ON EARTH WATCHES AND PLAYS POKEMON! Yeah, my mom said that (not yelling though, she said it in a way that made it sound true, and it is in my opinion). Mad Mad Mad

Yeah, sorry about that last paragraph. Embarassed That was the basic point my mother made to me about pokemon.

Last edited by Furry Vine on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&f=264

8What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 am

Furry Vine

Furry Vine

And to that lady's point about the "evolution" in the game: Its not really evolution, its more of a metaporposis. Metaporoposis is a nature thing, which of course God made cateripillars do. And I am not insane! I am actually pretty smart at school, and I'm only mean because of bullies! I'm in the top third in my grade when it comes to grades, which is good. I go to a Christian school, and my mother's a Christian too! I am a Christian as well, and managed to get straight As on my final report card (one of those classes is Bible class by the way). Do I sound like a future criminal to you? I feel sorry for your son since you're letting your own son not play a fun, harmless, and FICTION game. And I kinda feel sorry for you, maybe one day you'll get it.

By the way, that argument ^^^^^^ was meant for a Christian who hated the "evolution" in the show and games. And to that crazy mother (mostly her though). And the argument is coming from a Christian, and my mother told me most of the stuff I put this rsnt (I obviously agree 100%).

If any of you want, I'll delete my rants (my rants were to that overly religious mother and when talking t someone like her, state facts or religious stuff in her case).

9What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 am

Furry Vine

Furry Vine

I feel like I might have offended all of you now. Sad Crying or Very sad *goes to corner*

10What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 am

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

Ive seen this post before. Its actually just a troll.

11What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:43 am

Frostcloud

Frostcloud

Like Xeno said, it's just a troll. Someone making fun of Christians because they're a bored jerk. A couple of my friends on facebook saw that and made fun of Christians because of it. -3-

I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only person I know (in real life) with a brain.

12What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:33 am

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Frostcloud wrote:Like Xeno said, it's just a troll. Someone making fun of Christians because they're a bored jerk. A couple of my friends on facebook saw that and made fun of Christians because of it. -3-

I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only person I know (in real life) with a brain.
Oh wow.
Sorry, but it is mildly amusing to me, because that person really knows how to troll.
It's just as well 'cause I couldn't find any words for my contempt.

13What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:45 am

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

Kindmoon wrote:
Frostcloud wrote:Like Xeno said, it's just a troll. Someone making fun of Christians because they're a bored jerk. A couple of my friends on facebook saw that and made fun of Christians because of it. -3-

Oh wow.
Sorry, but it is mildly amusing to me, because that person really knows how to troll.
Same. XD
But I actually know a person in real life that is like that. -3-
Either way, I laughed reading that. I've been planning on doing that. Making one of those. *Derps back into my under-a-rock*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

14What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:27 am

Silverstone

Silverstone

Vine;; I'm not Christian, I'm Catholic. It's a type of Christianity. There's hardly any difference. *flails*

--

That was a troll?
>:U
I hate people who make fun of Christians.

15What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 pm

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

SociallyAwkwardS0ul

SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Silverstone wrote:

I just don't like goin to church
COs I feel like an outsider there
That, and one of the pastors was makin moves on me >3>"
It was friggin SCAREHHHHHH

I believe in God too. o3o I'm not a Christian though. I'm a Seventh Day Adventist. It's kinda like Christian, but not exactly.

I always have to go to church, no matter what.
I'm such an outcast. >.> I felt awkward during bible study classes, but then my mom had my sister and I signed up for private classes. I feel less awkward, but now that we have private lessons, it decreases my chance of making friends by a lot. >.<

One of the pastors tried making a move on you?

O3e" *coughs awkwardly* That must have been...creepy. E3E

16What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

America wrote:
Kindmoon wrote:

Oh wow.
Same. XD
Either way, I laughed reading that. I've been planning on doing that. Making one of those. *Derps back into my under-a-rock*
Really? _3_ Wow...
Making one of things like that? o3o

17What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:45 pm

America

America
Global Mod
Global Mod

Kindmoon wrote:
America wrote:
Kindmoon wrote:

Oh wow.
Same. XD
Really? _3_ Wow...
Yeah.
Just to see if people would take it seriously and see how they would react. XD
I personally love seeing people's reactions to this stuff. o3o *Prepares for the bashing*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiUQb5xg7A

18What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

America wrote:
Kindmoon wrote:
America wrote:
Kindmoon wrote:

Oh wow.
Same. XD
Really? _3_ Wow...
Yeah.
Just to see if people would take it seriously and see how they would react. XD
I personally love seeing people's reactions to this stuff. o3o *Prepares for the bashing*
*shrug* It is sort of funny. It's no different than some of the other stuff we do, like pretending to be a newbie saver.

19What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Silverstone

Silverstone

I feel like an outsider at church too DX Did you know Maine is the least religious state in the country? Most of the people at my church are elderly, and almost none of my friends are religious, and the ones that are don't take it very seriously and only come to church on days like Christmas and Easter.

20What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Silverstone wrote:I feel like an outsider at church too DX Did you know Maine is the least religious state in the country? Most of the people at my church are elderly, and almost none of my friends are religious, and the ones that are don't take it very seriously and only come to church on days like Christmas and Easter.
That svcks... :/

21What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:38 pm

WarriorCat Raven

That was the work of a troll? Youch. That reaches the top level of trollness. The bad one.

To me, that was just strange. My family's Christian, but I'm not. I'm not even Atheist either, but for now they might think that. When I went to church in other parishes, I felt so awkward being there because I didn't believe in the same things they did. If I go to my old parish, I just don't pay attention to mass; I look around most of the time with a disgusted look on my face. They were the people who were jerks to me, part of the reason why I lost my faith.

Another thing: I hate how some people think Satan/ the Devil is causing them to do bad things and turn away from God. I believe that there is no devil and it's just the people themselves making the wrong choice without the help of something else. I'm sorry if I'm being offensive. ):

22What the heck. Empty Re: What the heck. Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:24 am

Sparx

Sparx

I saw that pic awhile ago. I raged SO hard. That lady is CRAZY. I feel so sorry for her kid

http://roarofthebest.proboards.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum