Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pointless, un-forum raint is pointless, un-forum rant.

+2
SupahNovaDarff
Kindmoon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

My left wrist... twinges. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have popped it like that. I GET IT YOU'RE SENSITIVE AFTER HE GRABBED YOU YOU CAN STOP TELLING ME NOW. Ouchouchouch.
And my right arm... is just sore for no apparent reason. Possible from yesterday, when he grabbed it.
Domestic abuse? No--"You're a pathetic little ret@rd that spends her life on the computer and has never gotten off her -censored- for more than five minutes in her entire lifetime and so you can't fight back when I push you around and I find that funny so I'm going to bully you till I move away and get myself killed in combat, and then you won't be able to hate me because I'm dead and you'll feel so bad"-abuse.

Thanks for listening. *will definitely be playing with Luubid tonight*

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

And I feel really sick to my stomach for no apparent reason.

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

I'm sorry, Kind... I wish I could help...

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

It's okay. >3<

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Kindmoon wrote:It's okay. >3<

... Yet it isn't okay. They're hurting you...

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Only Braden. Braden just enjoys hurting me. I don't think he realizes that I care, though I know he knows he hurts me.
Boy logic.

WarriorCat Raven

I'm sorry Kind. *hugs*

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

*is hugged*
*hugs back*

Furry Vine

Furry Vine

*huggles* *fights the urge to use the hammar*

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&f=264

Azure

Azure

*hugs* I'll find you, stuff you into a suitcase, and take you to my house. Shocked

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Azure wrote:*hugs* I'll find you, stuff you into a suitcase, and take you to my house. :shock:
O3O

Azure

Azure

Kindmoon wrote:
Azure wrote:*hugs* I'll find you, stuff you into a suitcase, and take you to my house. Shocked
O3O

Problem is, I don't have my own suitcase, and my mom would be like "OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHY IS THIS GIRL IN A SUITCASE?!?"

Shadowheart

Shadowheart

*huggles* :c No one has the right to do that to you. Next time you see him, tell him to watch out- Shadow's a-comin'! D:<

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

XD Thanks, Shadders.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum