Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't read if you have a slight feeling you'll be offended (It's a rant about gay marrige)

+3
SupahNovaDarff
Silverstone
America
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Ayup .3.

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

I totally agree. I mean, how, in ANY WAY, is it right that I am not allowed to marry the woman of my dreams someday because of somebody else's beliefs? It just doesn't seem right to me.

*not directed at any of y'all btw .-.*

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Xenoclaw wrote:I totally agree. I mean, how, in ANY WAY, is it right that I am not allowed to marry the woman of my dreams someday because of somebody else's beliefs? It just doesn't seem right to me.

So are you saying you're really double-rainbow, or just as an example? o3o *isconfused*

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Xenoclaw wrote:I totally agree. I mean, how, in ANY WAY, is it right that I am not allowed to marry the woman of my dreams someday because of somebody else's beliefs? It just doesn't seem right to me.

So are you saying you're really double-rainbow, or just as an example? o3o *isconfused*
What does double-rainbow mean? .3.

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Xenoclaw wrote:
SupahNovaDarff wrote:

Lesbian .3.

Faded

Faded

Silverstone wrote:Can I just say my opinion on the matter?
It's not so much religion and stuff why I don't like the idea of gay marriage and gayness in general (although that is part of it), it's just that I find it really creepy that one of your friends could secretly be lesbian and have a crush on you…o.e

And no offense…but gay marriage supporters can be JUST as offending to gay marriage opposers as vice versa. And just because you think our opinions are wrong, doesn't mean they're wrong period. Our opinions shouldn't count less than others.
I had a crush on my friend before.
But that was before I got to know her.
It's gone now. And she'll never find out.e3e

And my point;;
Oh, this contains Religon and such.
Please don't be offended.

The bible says God loves everyone and forgives everyone and such.
So why doesn't he love and forgive gay couples that just want to get married?
Boom.
That's all I have to say.
And that's coming from a bi Christian.

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Xenoclaw wrote:
SupahNovaDarff wrote:

Lesbian .3.
Ah

And naw, I'm not lesbian, I'm bi.

Xenoclaw

Xenoclaw

Faded wrote:
It's not so much religion and stuff why I don't like the idea of gay marriage and gayness in general (although that is part of it), it's just that I find it really creepy that one of your friends could secretly be lesbian and have a crush on you…o.e

And no offense…but gay marriage supporters can be JUST as offending to gay marriage opposers as vice versa. And just because you think our opinions are wrong, doesn't mean they're wrong period. Our opinions shouldn't count less than others.

And my point;;

Boom.
*claps*

Also, this is going to seem random, but I was at a hotel once, and there was a bible, and I flipped it to a random page and started reading, and it was talking about periods. O3o

SupahNovaDarff

SupahNovaDarff

Xenoclaw wrote:
SupahNovaDarff wrote:
Xenoclaw wrote:
SupahNovaDarff wrote:

Lesbian .3.
Ah

And naw, I'm not lesbian, I'm bi.

I sees .w.
I guess I am
A little
Or something .3."
I dunno xD

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Xenoclaw wrote:
Faded wrote:

And my point;;

Boom.
*claps*

Also, this is going to seem random, but I was at a hotel once, and there was a bible, and I flipped it to a random page and started reading, and it was talking about periods. O3o
I hope it's not too bad if I laughed at this.

And I lol'ed so hard at that gif...

Frostcloud

Frostcloud

Faded wrote:The bible says God loves everyone and forgives everyone and such.

He does love and forgive them.

But I've gotten bashed by Beth so many times for being a Christian, so I'm just gonna get out of this thread before I go insane. The topic of gayness actually makes me cringe, because it reminds me of all the times my friend has hated on me for being a Christian. .3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum