Sup bro?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sup bro?

We hang out here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First time I've ranted about my father on the new site! You don't have to read it, it's longer than I meant it to be.

+3
~Fleastripe~
Frostcloud
Kindmoon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Pretty good actually, I managed to last a few days didn't I?

Well, he's either drunk or just being him. I think he's just being him. An arrogant, control-freak, self-assured, "I'm-better-than-you-because-I'm-a-man-and-I-support-you" titch.

Yet again, he does not support us, he just got March's Child Support paid off, he's gambling online and consorting with people that would "give [my mom] nightmares" (which "thoughtfully put his children in danger", as my mom put it) he has over 4000 dollars in his bank account that are not his.

He treats the cats worse than dirt, tells me my mom belongs at the dump, feeds the dogs chicken, openly scorns the way my mom runs HER house, and I still haven't forgotten how he threatened us with starvation.

Yet he STILL thinks he has a right to live here, and what's more, be listened to! Give orders!

I want him out.

I told him so last night. He saluted and wandered drunkenly off, only to come back and try to tell my mom about his gambling. She does not want to know about it, the less we know the better, and told him so repeatedly until he finally went off, dropping a book loudly on the floor.

He called me cruel to the dogs because I put them back in their crates WHERE THEY'VE BEEN SLEEPING SINCE THEY CAME HERE AND THEY LIKE IT after I came down from a nap (an unpleasant nap, due to my longing for someone else to receive pain that backfired on me while I slept, if you know what I mean...) to find that he'd let them out. THEY WILL EAT THE CAT FOOD AND GET INTO THE LITTER BOX AND I WILL HAVE TO CLEAN IT ALL UP. He screamed at me, challenged me, and I just wish he'd hit me so I could call the police and have him taken out of the house.

When my mom is gone these days, I'm beginning to try to grow into the head of the house-when-she's-gone. I protected my cats and Mimi yesterday as best I could and made sure to clean out the litter boxes, spend some time with the dogs (for example, rubbing Stormy's ears instead of yelling at her when she barks at me in the morning--Idk why she does that, but whenever my brother or I come down the stairs in the morning she barks at us and demands attention. My brother kicks her, I mostly just evade her, but I've been trying to just pay attention to her and let her lick my hands and hug me and stuff, so that she'll feel better towards me. I've also tried to stop jerking on her leash so much when I take her out... I feel bad about doing that.), and I'm trying to build up my self-confidence so that I'm not just a girl, I'm a woman, and my father has no control over me. The only thing is, I'm not strong enough... I hate him, but I can't make him go away...

Frostcloud

Frostcloud

Dx< He needs to get out!!

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Frostcloud wrote:Dx< He needs to get out!!
*nod-nod*
I'm a bit worried about those night-mare friends of his, too. -3-

Frostcloud

Frostcloud

They need to jump off a cliff. *hands Kind a shotgun for defense*

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Frostcloud wrote:They need to jump off a cliff. *hands Kind a shotgun for defense*
Even better.
*clutches shotgun* Thanks. *positions it out window warily* Wait, how's that going to get through the glass? *derp*

~Fleastripe~

~Fleastripe~

*hugs Kind* I'm glad you try to stand up to him. It must be really hard living with the man you hate. :c

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

~Fleastripe~ wrote:*hugs Kind* I'm glad you try to stand up to him. It must be really hard living with the man you hate. :c
*hugs back*
Yeah...
Thanks, Flea~

WarriorCat Raven

That sucks to deal with him. : (

Spottedfyr

Spottedfyr

*ring ring ring*

Hello, Animal Control, how can I help you?
You have a crazy man at your house?
I see. We'll be right over.

IDK where that came from

10First time I've ranted about my father on the new site!  You don't have to read it, it's longer than I meant it to be. Empty wats with these titles? o3o Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Sparx

Sparx

I think that you could send a report to the police (idk how). They might be able to help you. I don't think that he needs to commit physical violence to be arrested, just abuse. Sad I'm so sorry.

http://roarofthebest.proboards.com

Furry Vine

Furry Vine

Kind, I have a hammar. Use it. I wish I could throw him into a capsole by himself and then lock it from the outside and then make the capsole have a "malfunction" and blow up (before coming out of the earth's atmosphere). I know, I am a geek. Sorry.

http://forums.warriorcats.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&f=264

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

WarriorCat Raven wrote:That sucks to deal with him. : (
:c

Kindmoon

Kindmoon

Spottedfyr wrote:*ring ring ring*

Hello, Animal Control, how can I help you?
You have a crazy man at your house?
I see. We'll be right over.

IDK where that came from
O3O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum